Sunday, March 04, 2007

Game: Name my flourishes product line

I need a name for my flourishes line and I have to get it fast. My deadline is before midnight tonight! Hope you can help. If your suggestion got picked, the name will be used to name the whole line and you'll get the whole first set!





I used the set to create this layout:

Tag, heart and flowers are from my Endless Bliss kit.

But that's not it!
Just by participating, you will get a free quick page from that layout I made {just to make it a fair game for everybody, if you don't post a name please do not download}. Post the name(s) here, at 4shared or at the forum, anyway you like. I'll make sure I see them. Have I told you I need the name? lol ;)


To download the participation freebie click: here
Edit: I got the winner! Will post tomorrow! Thank you so much for taking the time helping me, I appreciate it! :)

Thank you so much for participating, hope you like the flourishes and the quick page!
Have a great weekend! :)

21 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Hmmmm...

Fancy Fluorishes
Classic Curls
Pretty Plumes

that's what's coming to my head at the moment. :)

Mommy Spice said...

I thought of another...fantabulous fluorishes! ;)

Craft Tea Lady said...

Iridium Whisps
Ake Nouveau

Mary Sue said...

Spring's Last Snowishes

TiggerRD said...

Fancy That! The Flourish Line

Across the Miles Photography said...

whimsy whisps

flourish frenzy

springy whisps

Pam said...

Whispy Whirls
Lovely Lacey Lines

pamsothermail at gmail dot com

Shell said...

Hi thanks for the participation QP its fabulous as are the doodles. My suggestions are Sophisticated Swirls, Elegant Twirls, & Pearly Twirls.

Annette said...

Thank you for the beautiful Quickpage!
My suggestions for the name:
Dream-Way
On the way to our(my)dreams
True dreams
Let dreams come true
Traces of dreams

mizamigo said...

Butterfly fancies
Ake's Swirlies
Luscious Flourishes

They are beautiful and thank you so much for the qp.

Victoria "mizamigo"
mizamigo at gmail dot com

Beth said...

How about Elegance, Flourishing swirls, Elegant curls, Delicate wisps, Swirls and Whirls. Good luck picking a name. Beth

Sweet Molly Mac said...

"Mia Putini" (My dots)

or "All Dottied Up"

Demetria said...

Flourismo
Fancy Smancy
World and Twirls
Regal Swishes
Fantasy of Flourishes

Those are mine...
createlms_dw2003@yahoo.com

Nicole said...

Monkey Doodles
Zebra Doodles

(I don't know why, but that's what popped in my head - I really like these!)

AgnieszkaAnna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AgnieszkaAnna said...

what about "twirly swirly bloom
"

Unknown said...

Undergrowth

Becca
queensown (at) gmail.com

dale ann cubbage said...

How about CurlyQs & Swirlies2

da

citygirl_da216@sbcglobal.net

They are really really cute by the way!

Jan said...

Twirls with a Twist
or
Whimsical Whirls
or
Frilly Flourishes

lol! just a few thoughts! good luck!! poshprintables AT mchsi DOT com

Metalmama said...

Oh boy these are gorgeous hon!!! I would call them

Serenity Swirls

Anonymous said...

darn I missed it, love this page and overlays are gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!! :(