Monday, February 26, 2007

FREEBIES: Photo edges

This is a photo of me, DS and friends during Chinese New Year gathering. I played with it and sent it to friends.

The swirl is from my Endless Bliss kit.

I got carried away creating photo edges so I created another one for you, one sized 6x4 inches saved at 300 dpi (fit and not fit to layout) and the other one is 6x6 inches 300 dpi (fit and not fit to layout's edge). The photo is mine and not copyright free.


Here are the bigger previews:

PNG file, 6x4 inches 300 dpi


PNG file, 6x6 inches 300 dpi

Link to download click: here

*Please share the link to this blog, rather than giving the direct link to download. Thank you so much :)*

5 comments:

Dana said...

Thank you for the lovely frames

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

Thank you so much Ake for this wonderful Freebie :-)

Rona said...

thanks for the photo frames

Amy W. said...

Thank you for the wonderful frames. The photo is awesome. You are so talented.

beckygtx said...

Oh, I love these! Have struggled to figure our this technique and you saved me!! Thanks!