Monday, July 23, 2007

New Sets & Harry Potter Quote FREEBIE! :)

It's been almost two months I haven't updated my blog.. wow.. Since then I have a lot to talk about and share. Other than kits, I've been adding templates to my store.
Check out my template section at SBE by clicking this thumbnail below:
Ake's Gentleman's Gesture Template 3
Each of my templates is packed with both PNG and PSD version.

I've also added Professional Use elements to my store at SBE. Here are the first two:
APANG_hopelessromantic-ribbons.jpg Ake's Perfect Hideaway Bow Templates

Those professional elements are also used to create my last two kits at SBE: Hopeless Romantic and Perfect Hideaway. Both kits have add on sets available as well as Albums and Quick Pages.

Hopeless Romantic Sets
This set was requested and inspired by Teresa (teresaj), thank you so much Teresa! ((hugs)) This kit is intended for a Prom album, thus the limo charm just like Teresa requested :)
Ake's Hopeless Romantic Page Set

Here are some related products:
Ake's Hopeless Romantic Background Set Ake's Hopeless Romantic Element Set
Ake's Hopeless Romantic Add Ons Ake's Hopeless Romantic Quick Pages Ake's Hopeless Romantic Album

Perfect Hideaway Sets
This set is inspired by my summer travel. It felt challenging to create a layout that will create an album for either trip to the mountains or to the beaches. I think this color would go perfectly with any of your travel photos.
Ake's Perfect Hideaway Page Set

Related products:
Ake's Perfect Hideaway Background Set Ake's Perfect Hideaway Element Set
Ake's Perfect Hideaway Add Ons Ake's Perfect Hideaway Quick Pages Ake's Perfect Hideaway Album

This latest set is available at my store at Digi Scrap Warehouse (DSW)
Decorative Strokes 1 - Click Image to Close

I was reading Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (need to find time to finish it!) while I was feeling like creating layout with my old photo that was taken with an old friend, a fellow Harry Potter Mania. Here's how the layout looks like (click the thumbnail to see a bigger view):
AkeP_HarPotQuoteLO.jpg
The layout was made with my Royal Daisy Page Set below, it's one of my favorite sets and it's huge! (click the thumbnails to purchase):
Ake's Lovely Daisies Collection: Royal Daisy Page Set

Related products:
Ake's Lovely Daisies Collection: Royal Daisy Background Set Ake's Lovely Daisies Collection: Royal Daisy Element Set
Ake's Lovely Daisies Collection: Royal Daisy Album Ake's Lovely Daisies Collection: Royal Daisy Quick Pages

I would love to share the quote wordart (I designed for the layout) with FELLOW HARRY POTTER FANS out there ;)
Here is the preview of the quote (click the thumbnail to see a bigger view):
AkeP_HarPotQuotePreview.jpg
Feel free to download the wordart: here
Your comments are greatly appreciated!

Have a great day! :)

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Harry Potter freebie. My granddaughter just finished reading the last book and enjoyed it so much.

Doris

Danesa said...

Ake, how fun this is! Thank you! I have just the perfect person to use in a layout with this..my oldest DD...She is a H.P. freak!! :) Thank you for your generous gift. It's very kewl.
Danesa

Belinda said...

Love it! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your goodie! Love your works!

Tangie Baxter said...

Oh thanks so much! I was thinking this morning there is just not enough HP digiscraps around! :) I blog hopped my way here somehow today! Accio Blog!
Thanks again!

Margie said...

I love your layout with you and your friend in Wizard hats!

Thank you so much for the HP shield!

Natalie and family said...

Love love love it!!!
Thank you!

Hugbuggal said...

Really cool - thank you for sharing!

Mary said...

Ake,
Your so awesome, the qp will be perfect for my two oldest dd's they are HP fans!!!
Love your work beautiful as usual ;)

Scoobie81 (Lisa) said...

What a great quote, Ake! Thanks so so much!
Hugs,
Lisa

Ilona said...

As a fellow HP-fan I just need this :) Thanks so much!

Kimberly said...

Ake this is darling! I love this book!

Kimberly