Sunday, May 13, 2007

"A Pocket Full" Sets

I love fashion and I love to see layouts that use pockets as elements. I tried to gather all my pieces of clothing that has open top pockets and I love what I found. I found that some of my denim bags also have pockets that I can use as well.

Here are the sets of pockets that have been added to my Store at SBE (you can also download a sampler, scroll down below):
apocketfulltrio.jpg

Thank you for the help of my lovely CT and Guest CT, I could finally decide on what pocket that I'd like to put in a sampler for you. Here they are two free pockets, one light (for spring and summer) and one dark pocket.
CopyofAPANG_apocketfull-sampler.jpg
To download the sampler please click here

5 comments:

Danesa said...

These are so very kewl. Thank you for the sampler. Can't wait to use them now!!! Have a grand day.

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks you for the cool pocket sampler!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this sampler and for your lovely QPs.

Danielle said...

Thanks Ake - these are so adorable! And the last two QPs are awesome! Have a great day.

MaryEllen said...

thanks for the neat pockets